Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Never let the demands of tomorrow interfere with the pleasures and excitement of today. (Meredith Willson)

I really don't have anything to talk about tonight. I live a boring life. Becka and I decided to have a "wild night out" since my son is still in NYC visiting his sister. Since it was Weight Watchers night, while I was at the meeting she had dinner next door at the Subway. Then we went over to the book store, where I met up with a friend and we sat around drinking Starbucks and knitting. Okay, Becka read anime instead of knitting (she still refuses to learn, the little brat -- I'd love to teach her so that I could excuse all yarn purchases as "for my daughter"), but still. Starbucks, anime and knitting was our wild night out.

At least we stayed there until they closed, even though it's a work night for me, so that should count for something.

No comments: