Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Staying on pins and needles...

I've become consumed with sewing the past few days. I decided I wanted a Halloween scrub to wear to work, so I bought fabric to make one this weekend. I also got Becky material and patterns to make a skirt and top. When I got home, I found the Halloween material that I had bought last year that I never got around to using. I also "found" the pile of fabric for various projects that I haven't had time to finish -- mostly scrubs, but a nice skirt and top pattern for me and a skirt that's almost finished for my oldest daughter.

Yesterday I finished the first Halloween scrub, which I wore to work right away. I'm hoping to finish another one today. Of course, if I spend all my time taking pictures of pins and thread I'm not going to get anything done!

No comments: