Friday, June 30, 2006

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)


Today's quote in English: I think that I think, therefore I think that I am.

I think I've figured out why I don't blog more often. It's not just that I don't always have an interesting photo to post, or that I don't have time to find a quote that I like for the title. While both of these things are true, the biggest reason I don't blog is that I have trouble coming up with something interesting to wrte when I finally sit down to write it.

This morning, I had a great story that I wanted to share. I remember giggling and thinking that this would be perfect to put on my blog. This evening, I haven't got a clue what the story was about, or even what prompted it. I guess I'm only brilliant in theory, but not in practise.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: