Saturday, April 07, 2012

Pinned to the Internet

It might seem like it, but I'm not spending all of my time on Pinterest. I had a mini Glee marathon this afternoon. And I uploaded a bunch of podcasts to listen to on my commute to and from work this week.

I also knit this adorable bunny rabbit, using a pattern I found online -- thanks to Pinterest! I couldn't believe how quickly it knit up. I spent less than an hour on it, using some Caron Dazzleaire yarn I had in my stash, and that includes the finishing. Of course, I did modify the pattern to knit the body in the round (eliminating the seaming up the back) and I knit i-cords for the arms and legs (again, eliminating the seaming). I love how easily this pattern can be adapted to make different animals and people.


The pan behind my bunny is a Sopapilla Cheesecake. I found the recipe on Pinterest, and decided it would be perfect for Easter brunch. Although when I'll have time for brunch, I'm not sure. There's 6:30 am service at my church, followed by a trip south to Boca for 9:00 am bell rehearsal and 10 am service. After that I'm heading north to mom's for Easter dinner. I think I'll have to take a slice with me to eat in the car.

That is, if I don't eat it as a late night snack.

No comments: