Wednesday, July 01, 2009

It's Wednesday, so you're probably expecting a fiber update. And I've got lots of excitement to share about my fiber fun. But I'm really tired, and the thought of figuring how to get all the pictures from my phone to the blog (my camera was accidentally sent to my mom's house) is just more than I can handle right now. So I'll wait until tomorrow to post progress and details.

In the meantime, go check out my friend's latest creation (www.mydailyfiber.com). It's a great resource for all things fiber -- knitting & crochet clubs, local and online yarn shops, lots of free pattern listings, and lots more that I'm still exploring. I would have given it a big plug anyway, but be sure to check out the banner along the bottom of the homepage. She's made us feel so big-time special-important!

No comments: