Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. (Jackie Mason)


I could be, and I really should be, depressed. And I was, for a couple of hours this afternoon. I wasted three hours on the phone with my ex-husband and a slew of customer service representatives, who between the eight of them managed to give me nine answers...none of which were of any help at all.

On the plus side, I rewarded myself for surviving the ordeal without resorting to foul language or chocolate by posting my yarn stash into Ravelry. I'm not really sure if a wicker basket containing two skeins and a bunch of leftover yarn scraps be called a stash, especially compared to some of the stash photos I've seen on other blogs. But I'm excited to have a choice of yarn for my next knitting project. (Of course, I should probably finish at least one of the two pairs I'm currently working before casting on anything else.)

I also worked on my bedroom restoration. The desk is gone, and I can actually see some of the floor again. Already the room feels so much calmer.

No comments: