Friday, April 28, 2006

To persevere is always a reflection of the state of one's inner life, one's philosophy and one's perspective, (David Guterson)


Brookston Photo Scavenger Hunt
A REFLECTION
1 bonus point if you are in the reflection


I really love my digital camera. This week was a wonderful example of one of the many reasons why. I've been taking pictures of every shiny, reflective surface I could find in an attempt to get the "perfect shot" for the photo hunt. Just trying to get the correct angle of the mirrors for this picture, I took over 40 shots. I would never have been able to play around this way with my Pentax. Developing the film is just too expensive to waste on experimental shots.

I also feel very vindicated. My daughter, the one who always laughed at me for carrying around the camera everywhere and complained about my taking so pictures, has admitted to have taken over 600 pictures in just four months. Apparently she really likes the digital camera I gave her for Christmas.


 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cari said...

I never said 600. Since Christmas, my camera has taken 2200, and about 1500 have probably been kept. That's slightly more than 600. :-P