Friday, March 24, 2006

You must be subtle and notice the hidden to be victorius. (Sun Tzu)

Well, I'm in trouble with the condominium homeowners' association. Apparently they don't like the idea that I would (1) be out looking for "weeds" in our professionally landscaped and expensively maintained yard and that (2) that I could actually find some! Actually I was surprised that I did manage to find some clover, hidden in the thick St. Augustine grass.

So I have my entry for this week's photo scavenger hunt after all. The challenge was for "clover," with two bonus points for four-leaf clover and five more points if it's photographed growing in the wild. I'm not as lucky as KeithAlanK, who is the only person I've ever heard of that actually found a four-leaf clover (and could back up that claim!), but I'm still feeling pretty lucky for finding the clover.

And it must have had some luck, since when I got back from hunting through the grass I found an email from Brookston letting me know that I had gotten an honorable mention for last week's landscape entry!

No comments: