Sunday, May 18, 2008

He who every morning plans the transaction of the day and follows out that plan, carries a thread that will guide him through the maze

of the most busy life. But where no plan is laid, where the disposal of time is surrendered merely to the chance of incidence, chaos will soon reign. (Victor Hugo)

It's hard to believe that this is my baby. Saturday evening (yesterday) she was a presenter
for "My Hero, My Teacher." This is an awards program for outstanding educators in our county. She had to have formal attire, which of course also meant new shoes and a fancy hairstyle. I just wasn't prepared for how grown-up she suddenly looks.

* * *

I was thinking... didn't I mention something back in January about the Blog365 project? Like, maybe I was going to blog everyday? Obviously I'm not doing so well with that. I wonder if I can start the count over?



No comments: