Friday, March 23, 2007

If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? (Stephen Levine)

And why are you waiting?


I finally made it to Friday, after a week of Mondays. I wish I could just lay back and enjoy it, but as usual my task list is greater than my weekend. I'm not complaining, not much anyway, 'cause most of what I have to do is for fun (like volunteering at Share on Saturday and taking the boys to the Boat Show on Sunday). It's just that I always plan my weekends with about 40 hours worth of activities and chores, and then spend the rest of the week wondering why I didn't get it all done.

And this weekend is not going to be any different, considering that I haven't even made it to Saturday yet I'm already behind.

No comments: