Thursday, November 02, 2006

You may be 'write' and I may be crazy...


This is both NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo. The object of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is to write an entire 50,000 word novel (or actually, novella) by the end of November. NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month. Rather than worry about how many words you write, the goal is to just post something every day for the entire month of November. Both challenges are on my List of Things To Do With My Life, and I can't decide which one to do.

So in my usual "Wonder Woman" way, I've decided to give both a try. (After all, it's not as if I really need to sleep...) Wish me luck, and check in regularly to see how I'm doing. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i may be crazy but i just may the lunatic your looking for.

sorry it just came to mind