Sunday, August 05, 2007

If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment.

A lot of people don't appreciate the moment until it's passed.
(Kanye West)

We have been having a wonderful time. I'm so glad that I decided to do this trip! There are lots of pictures, but I'll put them up in pbase rather than here.

I did have to share this one of "Go-kart Goldilocks" -- she's turned out to be quite a little speed demon. I'm not so sure that there is a driver's permit in her future, given her performance out on the racetrack. She's earned her name, by the way, because "This kart was too slow; this kart was too fast; this kart was just right!"

And there are the boys... what can I say (in public), other than this was the last pilot simulation able to be run today, but of course it had nothing to do with the wild trip they put it through!

No comments: