Thursday, October 07, 2010

Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can. (Elsa Maxwell)

Since it was such a pretty day, I went and sat by the pool to knit for a while this evening.

I really don't understand why so many people passing by stopped to smile at me. I was only knitting by the pool.

Well, I did take my shoes and socks off, and rolled up my jeans so that I could dangle my feet in the water while I knit. But still, I was just sitting on the edge of the pool with my feet dangling in the water while knitting.

Well, I did have my ipod on so that I could listen to Marc Gunn's Pubsongs podcast. And I was probably a little loud with singing along, as I dangled my feet in the water and knit.

Yeah, I probably would have smiled at someone like that, too.

2 comments:

Birdman of Boca's Chick said...

That sounds like a fun way to spend your baby sister's birthday. Actually sounds like a fun way to spend any day.

Paula L said...

sounds like a fantastic way to spend a beautiful day =D