Saturday, September 16, 2006

On the road (actually, just in the parking lot)


I said I wasn't going to do it. I was definately not going to be the one to teach my son to drive. And I've been saying that for the last two years, ever since he started talking about getting his license. As his 15th birthday approached, I started saying it louder and louder.

And yet, nobody listened.

PJ passed his written test this week, and received his driver's permit. So today, I took him out for his first driving lesson, in the old Toys-R-Us parking lot. He did very well, much better than I expected. He's actually almost as good a driver as he thinks he is. (I was a nervous wreck, but not as bad as I thought I would be.)

I'm still looking for someone else to take him out on the road... Posted by Picasa

No comments: