Friday, September 16, 2005

Creativity

It started off innocently enough, with a family blog. It was supposed to just be a way of keeping my extended family in touch. But as usual, I got carried away with the idea of the blog itself. I found myself playing with the html code, tweaking and adding to the site design. I was having a lot fun playing around with it.

Soon I realized that I needed to have a blog of my own; where I could play, and create, and do whatever I wanted. After seeing some really great photo blogs, especially Willow Grace and Photo-A-Day, I've decided to post my own pictures. This will serve two purposes -- I'll have an excuse for taking more pictures (one of my great loves in life) and I'll be forced to reach out creatively in order to illustrate my life without boring anyone.

Feel free to comment, but please be kind.

No comments: